Donations Welcome

I am currently saving toward a new version of Paint Shop Pro. If you wish to help me out, then please donate.

Larger versions of images can be seen by clicking on the image. Also, thank you for your kind and encouraging comments. I love reading the comments. If you use my any of freebies, I would be overjoyed with a comment containing a link to your item. I love seeing any of my freebies in use.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sprinkles Action


So, I recorded an action for the sprinkles while I was writing up the tutorial.  I wrote it in CS3, so if you actually use this action in a different version of photoshop, please leave a comment so that everyone will know that it works in a different version.

I really like my new comment tracker in the sidebar as I'm actually seeing all the comments that people leave.  Unfortunately, this does mean that I'm not seeing a lot of the comments that people leave at 4shared (until much later as I don't check it very frequently) as I can't seem to get a RSS feed for the comments. So, I noticed that Yanti has given me an award!


Now, I'm supposed to hand out the award to some people (not sure how many) and I'm supposed to scrap about 10 things about myself, but since I don't scrap, I will just write them.

1.  I believe in the Public Option and support Health Care Reform in the United States as a means of lowering costs for everyone.
2.  I have a day job which pays the bills and make digital alphabets and designer items for fun.
3.  I support the re-instatement of the Glass-Steagall Act to prevent investment companies from owning bank holding companies and eliminate companies which are "too big to fail".
4.  I'm still sick and both of my kids are sick.  One went to the ER on Monday.
5.  I have a worm bin in the basement where I compost our kitchen waste.  It appears to have infested our house with fruit flies.
6.  We own a hybrid vehicle to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels.
7.  I do not scrap, which means that I do not make layouts.  Wierd, I know.
8.  I grow orchids.
9.  I hate cleaning.
10. This morning I saw a cat on my garage roof.


Now I have to pass the award on, which as everyone knows, is always a difficult task for me.

1.  Americo of Creativemundi
2.  Delicious Scraps
3.  Create with TLC
4.  The Scrappin Cop

I suspect I am supposed to hand the award out to more than four people, but once again, my lack of blog reading is working against me.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for passing the award. You were supposed to pass it to 9 other bloggers. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Spencer....the award is appreciated.

    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 06 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing such COOL cu items. i found you over at Delicious Scraps and GLAD i did. Have a GREAT day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Spencer for this action.
    Tron

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the great sprikle action

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Spencer, I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful Sprinkles Action...and YES...I just tried it in PSCS4-Extended and it works great! Keep up the awesome work...and TY for all of these GREAT FREEBIES and tutorials, too!
    I hope to see more actions and scripts. They are so appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am needed a pre made graphic of sprinkles that I can use for my cupcake sign page? can you help tyvm
    CupaCupaCupcakes@Aol.com
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete